How to Express your Interest
Applicants should complete the Expression of Interest Form and the qualification specific Pre-Training Review form (see below) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should also send supporting documents, including:
- academic certificates and transcripts;
- evidence of English language proficiency; and
- additional documents as required.
Please note: Applicants must also upload the above-mentioned supporting documents when applying online.
Do you have your USI number?
All students of vocational and educational training are required by the Australian Government to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
If you do not have a USI, we cannot issue your Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Statement of Attainment or Transcript. A USI also gives you easy online access to your enrolment and results information.
To register for your USI click here.
If you are having difficulties obtaining your USI, visit reception at Level 2, 28-32 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne or call us at (03) 8639 9000 for assistance.
International Student Selection and Admission Process
- After completing the Expression of Interest Form and the qualification specific Pre-Training Review form (see “Pre-Training Review forms” under “HOW TO APPLY”), the Sales & Marketing Department will contact you to assit you with your expression of interest. Once you have decided on a course of study, the following will take place:
- You receive a Letter of Offer from us.
- Your application and supporting documents are processed.
- You are then required to make a 50% course payment (see Accepting an Offer below).
- After payment, we send you a Confirmation of Enrolment via email, or through your education agent.
- International students from Level 1 and 2 Assessment countries can apply for a visa electronically through Department of Home Affairs’ website www.homeaffairs.gov.au or by post. Students must include their CoE and inform Student Administration by email or phone when their visa is confirmed. Students from Level 3 countries must apply to Department of Home Affairs by post.
Department of Home Affairs
GPO Box 241
Melbourne Vic. 3001
- Two weeks before term begins, you must visit RGIT Australia (Level 2, 28-32 Elizabeth St, Melbourne) to fill out your Enrolment Form.
- On enrolment day, you receive the date for your Orientation. At Orientation, you will receive your study timetable.